Living the values of the ESF
Excellence, Openness, Responsiveness, Pan-European, Ethical Awareness.
Human Resources will successfully support the ESF’s Strategic Plan by ensuring we have:
- An appealing place to work attracting top-level science managers, science administrators and administration staff.
- The right scientific and administrative competencies.
- A continuous focus on a high level of professionalism.
- More flexibility in employment conditions to enable ESF to respond effectively to an increased number of externally funded activities
- Continues to strengthen the international profile of our staff with 20 nationalities currently represented
- Remuneration – competitive salaries and hiring offers