The 4th European Marine Board Forum; organized jointly with the European Polar Board will bring together Arctic stakeholders from multiple sectors (science, industry, policy & governance, NGOs, etc.) to:
- Discuss current trends and patterns of change in Arctic Ocean ecosystems, including human activity;
- Identify possible “2050” scenarios for Arctic Change and the corresponding implications for human health and well-being;
- Highlight key research gaps, needs and challenges in support of understanding, mitigating against, or adapting to Arctic change;
- Stimulate dialogue across sectors to aid common understanding, collaborative actions and sustainability targets;
- Promote the need for a sustainable ecosystem-based management of the Arctic Ocean.
Download the forum flyer
For more information, please visit: www.marineboard.eu/4thforum