- ESF expresses solidarity with EPSO
The European Science Foundation expresses its solidarity with the European Plant Science Organisation (EPSO)’s letter, sent to the President of...
- European Science Foundation presents 40 year archive to the Historical Archives of the European Union
The 40-year archive of the European Science Foundation (ESF) has been officially presented to the Historical Archives of the European Union (HAEU) in...
- European Science Foundation announces appointment of new Chief Executive, Dr Jean-Claude Worms
9 May 2016 - Dr Jean-Claude Worms has been appointed Chief Executive of the Strasbourg based European Science Foundation (ESF). With over...
- 2016 Call for Expressions of Interest
Career Tracking Survey of Doctorate Holders
- Deadline extension - Call for grants for young researchers involved in graphene-related research activities to attend ESOF2016 now open
The new deadline for applications is April 7th, 12:00 (noon), CET.
- Neuroscience and Society Network (NSN) Symposium
Organised by King’s Interdisciplinary Social Science Doctoral Training Centre (KISS-DTC), with support from the ESF, the symposium 'Towards...
- European Science Foundation to present awards at European Space Agency event in London
14 September 2016 - The European Science Foundation (ESF) and the European Space Agency will be presenting the first ever “Solutions to Global...
- MASE Astrobiologists study Mars-like environments on Earth to better understand extra-terrestrial signs of life
3 August 2016 - Recently, a team of astrobiologists from the EU funded MASE (Mars Analogues for Space Exploration) project descended 1.1...
- Grant support from European Science Foundation and Graphene Flagship enables young researchers to attend ESOF
27 July 2016 - Funding support from the European Science Foundation (ESF) and the Graphene Flagship consortium enabled nine young researchers...
[more Upcoming Conferences]
2016 marks a new direction for ESF. After 40 years of success in stimulating European research through its networking, funding and coordination activities, ESF is now a services-based organisation that will continue to contribute to the European Research Area (ERA). Although the association will retain its legal name European Science Foundation, a different trading name and style will...
ESF MatSEEC Success Story
Metallurgy Europe program recommended by European Science Foundation’s MatSEEC committee has been selected as a new EUREKA Cluster. [Read the full story]